Kpop trainng and Seoul City Tour combined for travelers visiting Korea to experience Kpop and Korean culture
- 6 days tour held every month
- 3 dyas of KPOP training, 6 hours a day
- Orientation including simple Korean language
- Erica Campus tour
- Gyeongbokgung Palace, Professional Hanbok photoshoot
- Gangnam KPOP tour
- Visit N-Seoul Tower
Min Age: 15+
Max People: 40
Location : Hanyang University ERICA Campus
- Accommodation (Triple Beds Shared Guest House)
- Everyday Breakfast
- Certificates by a head of Continuing Education Center
- KPOP Dance Training
- Basic Korean Language online class coupon “How to read & write Hangeul”
- Full Board Seoul City Tour
- Airport Pick-up and drop-off
- Any Private Expenses
- International Flight Ticket
- Personal Living Expenses
- Visa support & Travel Insurance
Hanyang University ERICA Campus is one of the TOP 10 universities of Korea with Department of Applied Music and Dance. Graduates include world famous Lee Byung-hun, Lee Young-ae, and Kang Dong-won
Operated by Continuing Education Center of Hanyang University ERICA Campus. Participants can experience university life in a large campus and have access to school infrastructures such as guesthouse, performance hall, auditorium, Korean language program and more.
Opportunity to have training by professors of Applied Music and Dance Department of Hanyang University ERICA and instructors active in the Entertainment Industry. Upon completion of program, campers receive Certificates by head of Continuing Education Center.
Kpop trainng and Seoul City Tour combined for travelers visiting Korea to experience Kpop and Korean culture.
Find your itinery!