ERICA K-POP degree (2 years)
Starts on September 16 (4 semesters/2 years)
This course is for international students who already completed their undergraduate degree and continue their study K-POP to achieve K-POP undergraduate degree at Hanyang University ERICA campus.
Joint Program by Hanyang University ERICA Continuing Education Center for K-POP & Institute of International Education for Korean language
- For students who has already completed college degree and want to pursuit K-POP dream at ERICA.
- Student visa sponsored (D-4 visa)
- Korean language course+ K-POP degree (Applied Music)
- Professional K-POP training by professors & graduates of ERICA
- Applied Music undergraduate degree by Hanyang University ERICA
- ※ This is an Academic Credit Bank System of Continuing Education Center of ERICA, NOT undergraduate degree program of Applied Music Department, which requires 4 year regular study
- Students have to pay at least 2 terms of Korean program (6 months) to have student visa (D-4) sponsorship
- Students will be able to stay in Korea legally for 2 years and have chance to apply for auditions of entertainment companies
- International students take courses with Korean students
- Class time: 20 hours for Korean language & 21 hours for K-POP per week
- Location: Hanyang University ERICA Guest House 2F
- Age: 20 years old or above. Must complete college education
- Capacity: 15~20 per class
- Registration: K-POP tuition, Korean language course (2 terms), dormitory
- K-POP tuition: USD4700/semester (6 months)
- Korean language 2,660,000KRW & Dormitory 2,000,000KRW (total approx. USD4200 will be paid plus K-POP tuition)
- Not included: airline, visa, meals, personal expense
- Important: the above cost is only for 1 semester (6 month). This Degree course takes 4 semesters (2 years)
- Upon completion: Bachelor’s Degree by President of Hanyang University ERICA / Right to apply to Graduate school
- Accommodation: Hanyang University ERICA Dormitory (2 persons per room)
Course starts in March & September every year
Hanyang University ERICA Campus is one of the TOP 10 universities of Korea with Department of Applied Music and Dance. Graduates include world famous Lee Byung-hun, Lee Young-ae, and Kang Dong-won
Operated by Continuing Education Center of Hanyang University ERICA Campus. Participants can experience university life in a large campus and have access to school infrastructures such as guesthouse, performance hall, auditorium, Korean language program and more.
Opportunity to have training by professors of Applied Music and Dance Department of Hanyang University ERICA and instructors active in the Entertainment Industry. Upon completion, students will receive Bachelor’s Degree by President of Hanyang University.
Hanyang University ERICA Continuing Education Center Academic Credit Bank Applied Music program (실용예술학과) aims at training professional entertainers. Programs include not only K-POP music but also K-dance, acting and make-up, etc.
Special FREE after-school program for international students only will train you to be able to play at least 1 instrument
※ High School graduate cannot apply for this course.
Go to ERICA Applied Music College Prep Course (6 months)